Please select job posting to see more information.
Our growing business is in need of an Outside Sales Representative to increase sales in our Midwest and Southern Territories. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales, are “automotive” savvy and have a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Primary Job Duties are:
Skillsets we are looking for:
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in said territory.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Must be willing to travel approx. 80 percent of the time.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Excel.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- 2+ years parts sales experience.
Additional Salary Information:
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org